We strictly follow the Data Protection Act 1998 and are registered with the Information Commissioner (No: Z123456). Cubefunder is the trading name of Tallaght Financial Ltd. Our contact details are: 1 Thames Side, Windsor Berks SL4 1QN. Telephone: 020 3137 2417. Email: email@example.com
1. You may freely browse our website without giving any personal information.
2. If you enter information on our website application process or any part of it, we will store and process any personal, business or financial information tendered, whether this is tendered by you, your company’s officers or obtained from credit information, third party business information, or anti-fraud agencies. If you register an interest in our loans and consent to being contacted, we will use the tendered contact information, so we can respond to you.
3. We monitor usage of our website including which pages are visited, for how long, and how often, and may use learnings from this to help us tailor the information we offer.
4. Where e-signatures are used, this information will be processed and stored on Citrix servers and on the cloud Citrix’ secure account at Amazon Web Servers.
5. The personal and business information collected will be stored electronically and be used to consider your application for a business loan or any other product or service; to detect and prevent fraud; to assist in the administration of your loan; to enable us to contact you by phone, SMS, email, post, or any other means of communication whether electronic or on paper; to refine existing products and develop further products and services;and with your express consent,to pass to third parties who may be interested in offering you a loan or other product or service; to keep our website updated; to ensure our website appears in the most effective format on your device; to keep you updated with our products and services. If any data we hold is incorrect, if you contact us, we will amend.
6. With your express consent, we may share information with selected third parties who may be interested in offering you a loan or other product or service. We may also share your data with third parties who supply us with payment processing services, credit information and fraud detection services in order to protect our business and reduce the risk of fraud and loan default. We may share your data internally (i.e.within Tallaght Financial Ltd) to provide you with information about offers and promotions about similar products and services; with law enforcement agencies; with legal representatives for the purpose of debt collection in the case of extreme default. If the ownership of the business changes, then we will place the same conditions on the protection of your data as would be the case had no change in ownership occurred.
7. We will retain transaction data for at least 6 years following the most recent transaction, or longer if the retention of such data is to comply with a law or financial or marketing regulation. If you have asked us not to use your data for marketing purposes, we will retain your data for other purposes. We will not charge you for a system access request. You should make this request to view the data we hold about you in writing.
8. If you wish to contact us to amend marketing preferences or for any other reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject title ‘Data Protection’ or write to Cubefunder, 1 Thames Side, Windsor SL4 1QN
9. As internet security is not 100% secure, although we have policies and systems in place to protect your data, you are advised not enter any sensitive data, e.g relating to your sexuality, political views, medical condition, or suspected criminal activities.
10. Links to other websites will appear on our website. Although every care is taken in selecting those links, you are advised to proceed with care when entering other websites. Tallaght Financial Ltd is not responsible for any external sites, their products, services or data privacy arrangements. We are only responsible for the data we collect.
11. We record all incoming and outgoing phone calls for the purposes of training and fraud protection.We retain the call records for a period of 12 months after your loan has been repaid, or in the case of an inquiry that does not lead to a loan being granted, for a period of 12 months.
12. Individual’s Right to Access
Right to access
You have the right to request copies of the personal information we hold about you at any time.
Right to rectification
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
Right to erasure
You have the right to request that we delete your personal information from our records.
Please note that we will not be able to delete your personal information whilst we are still providing our services to you. We will be able to delete your personal information once you cancel the service or once the service is completed.
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that we restrict how we use your personal information.
Right to object
You have the right to object to the collection and use of your personal information at any time.
Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information in a legible and compatible format such as Excel or Word.
How can I exercise my rights in relation to my personal information
You can exercise all of your rights by contacting us on any of the above contact details.
How do I lodge a complaint about the use of my personal information
You can lodge a complaint with us directly by contacting us on one of the above contact details.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO are the regulator who makes sure that we use your personal information in a lawful way.
You can lodge a complaint with the ICO by following this link https://ico.org.uk/concerns/or calling the ICO on 0303 123 1113.
14. IP Addresses & Login
We log information about visitors including your IP address, date and time visited, referring website, length of stay etc. This information is purely used for visitor analytics only and we do not store personal data along side this information.
For further information about cookies, what they are, and how they work, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org